* 2 eggs
* 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco)
* salt and pepper to taste
* 4 slices sandwich bread
* 6 slices cooked ham
* 3 ounces Cheddar cheese, sliced
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture into a wide, shallow dish.
2. Layer 2 slices bread with equal amounts of the sliced ham and cheese; top with remaining bread slices to make sandwiches, and press down to secure filling. Dip sandwiches into egg mixture, and turn to coat both sides.
3. Heat the oil in a griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Cook sandwiches 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cheese has melted. Serve hot.